Wollongong Pilates Studio
- First equipment based Pilates Studio in the Illawarra. Established 1995
- Comprehensively trained instructors, hand picked to provide a high level of personalised service
- Tailored programs based on YOUR body's needs and goals, graded from safe gentle exercise to a high level challenge.
- Instructors integrate the Pilates Method with latest research into the management of musculo - skeletal dysfunction.
- To get the best out of your studio experience, we suggest you begin with a private consultation. An opportunity for both you and your instructor to assess your individual needs and determine your goals. This class will focus on providing the foundation information that you will need to attend any of our classes.
- We provide a number of different class styles. ie. Matclasses, Reformer Classes, Studio Sessions, Private Lessons and Duets. You can discuss which classes are appropriate for you and your initial visit.
What do I bring?
- Comfortable exercise clothes
- Fresh socks
- X-Rays and scans to the initial consultation
- Small clean towel
What can Pilates do?
- Cutting edge medical research shows Pilates is beneficial for many types of pain relief, particularly chronic lower back.
- Improve posture and upper body awareness to reduce neck and shoulder pain.
- Specific programs for dance and sports training.
- Guided sessions for pre and post pregnancy, to reduce low back strain, prepare for labour and promote recovery.
- Modified programming to cater for osteoporosis, arthritis and the elderly.
- Studio sessions utilising the specific Pilates equipment provide a more comprehensive workout which cannot be done alone with 'mat' style Pilates classes.
- Provide you with an enduring legacy of knowledge you can take home and practice.